In medical lab technology, various procedures, methods, and equipment are used to conduct biochemical, pathological, and microscopic examinations of cell and tissue samples. Those who specialise in this field are called medical lab technologists.
Doctors rely on these professionals to diagnose through the collection, preparation, testing and microscopy of samples collected from patients that help them identify, analyse, prevent, and evaluate diseases and disorders.
Usually, medical lab technicians/technologists work closely with doctors, surgeons, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals, evaluating, monitoring, and assessing each patient’s state of health to devise a course of treatment and plan the patient’s care.
As a result of the growing need for such professionals in the healthcare system, allied healthcare professionals are indispensable.
Throughout this article, I will share the Top 10 MLT courses in Delhi and the future scope for the MLT courses. Here are the Top 10 Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi.
What is a Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi :
In medical laboratories, technicians collect blood samples or fluids from patients for doctors and physicians to diagnose illnesses.
1. Henry Harvin Institute: Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
With online training, Henry Harvin Institute also offers in-person training. Kounal Gupta established the Institute to bridge the needs of the industry and student needs. In addition to B2B (business-to-business) training programs, the Institute offers B2C (business-to-consumer) training.
Initially, Henry Harvin Institute focused on training college students. However, it has since expanded to meet the needs of corporations and governments and partnered with various firms to offer B2C services—97 countries served by its operational services, including 3 million-plus participants and a wide range of trainers.
Several organisations accredit and affiliate Henry Harvin
- EFL American Association
- Corporate Affairs Ministry
- Certifications in the UK.
Why Henry Harvin’s Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi is the best:
- The Medical Lab Technician course by Henry Harvin is one of the best. Henry Harvin created the MLT course in Delhi to serve the needs of the industry and bridge the gaps.
- The trainers have 15 plus years of experience in this field.
- Over 500 medical lab technicians have completed the course and worked in the industry afterwards.
- When you enroll for the Medical Lab Technician course at Henry Harvin, you also receive other benefits as part of the package.
- You can sign up for a gold membership for a year, and you can access recordings of the training sessions.
- You can also attend boot camps.
- We will notify you weekly of job openings if you complete the Medical Lab Technician Internship program.
- Learning Management System access is a lifetime.
- Henry Harvin designed the course curriculum by NSDC guidelines.
- During this course, you will learn about medical ethics, medical terminology, and testing basics.
The duration of the MLT course in Delhi is:
- Classroom sessions that are interactive and live for one year.
- Medical Lab technician course fees:
- Between Rs 59,400 and Rs 66,000
Henry Harvin offers a variety of training and certifications in addition to the Medical Lab Technician course:
- A course for EMTs.
- Course on Operation Theatre Technicians
- A course in hospital administration.
- First aid and CPR training.
- X-ray technician Course.
In addition to courses related to the Medical Industry, Henry Harvin offers the following:
Among their many Academies are the Writing Academy, SAP Academy, Six Sigma Academy, TEFL, TESOL, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Marketing, etc.
Under Writing Academy, there are the following courses:
2. Impact Paramedical and Health Institute (IPHI): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
To meet the requirements of the healthcare industry, the Institute was established. UGC has recognised the IPHI. Members of the Indian Medical Association and SKILL INDIA belong to the Institute.
They support internships and placements. IPHI has trained more than 6,000 students to date. In Delhi, IPHI offers two MLT courses out of the top ten.
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- Medical Lab Technology diploma.
Course duration, eligibility, and Fee:
1.B.Sc. MLT course:
The program lasts three years. Students who have completed the 12th standard are eligible to take the course.
The cost is: Rs 50,000/- per annum
The program lasts for two years.
Those who have completed the 10th standard are eligible.
Fees: 45,000/- Per annum.
Besides the above top 10 Medical Courses in Delhi, IPHI offers
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology.
- B.Sc. in Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. in Operation Theatre
- B.Sc. Optometry Technology.
3. Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology : Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
The Institute is operated under the supervision of the Ministry of Labour; the NCT of Delhi administers the Institute. Paramedical vocational Educational faculty manages the Institute. Founded to provide quality education and training based on individual learning styles and needs, the Institute was established to promote quality education and training.
Hospitals affiliated with the Institute can provide 100 per cent placement support.
The certification covers both government and private sector jobs.
Here are the Top 10 Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi:
- Medical Lab Technician Certificate
- Medical Lab Technology Diploma
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Course duration, eligibility, and the course fee:
Participants must have passed the 10th standard to be eligible for this one-year program.
Fee: Rs 35,000 per annum.
Participants must have completed the 12th standard to enrol in the 2-year course.
Fee: Rs 80,000/- for two years.
3. B Sc. MLT:
An individual must complete the 12th standard with a science background and score at least 45 points to be admitted to the 3-year program.
Fee: Rs 42,000/- per annum.
In addition to the Top 10 MLT courses in Delhi, Bharat offers training in the following areas:
- Diploma in Blood Bank Technician
- Nursing Assistant.
- Anaesthesia Technology.
4. Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute (DPMI): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
Since it was founded 25 years ago, DPMI has provided quality paramedical education to aspirants and developed them into professionals with skills industry demands.
The college is situated on the outskirts of Delhi and has an advanced infrastructure that enables learners to acquire skills.
In addition to internship programs and job support, DPMI has partnered with popular organisations and companies.
DPMI offers Medical Laboratory Technician Courses for the following reasons:
The DPMI is affiliated with NIOS and approved by the government.
PMTS of India manages the Institute, and DPMI is a member of the SKILL INDIA campaign launched by Prime Minister Nitin Gadkari.
Trainers have over 20 years of experience in the industry.
The Institute follows the curriculum recommended by the NSDC.
The DPMI offers two of Delhi’s top 10 MLT courses
1. DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology).
2. Certificate in Medical Lab Technology ( CMLT).
Duration and eligibility, and Fee of the course:
1. DMLT – two years program.
Anyone with a 10+2 diploma is eligible to take the course
Fee: Rs 63,000 /- to Rs 73,000 /-
2. CMLT – one year program
Students who have completed the 10th standard are eligible to take the course.
Fee: Rs 35,000/- to Rs 45,000/-
In addition to the top 10 MLT courses in Delhi, DPMI also offers the following training:
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Radio Imaging Technology
- ElectroCardiogram Technology
- Ophthalmic assistant
5. Institute of Paramedical Sciences & Management (IPSM): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
A vision for the Institute is to provide paramedical education and prepare individuals to become socially responsible and sensitive. UGC, DEC, and the Indian Ministry of Human Resource Development recognise the IPSM. Incorporated under Society Registration Act XXI, 1860, the Intellectual Society of India runs and manages the IPSM.
Why IPSM’s Medical Laboratory Technician Course:
- IPSM provides courses applicable to the public and private sectors.
- They partnered with reputed hospitals and management services.
- IPSM provides internship and placement support to trainees.
Out of the Top 10 MLT courses in Delhi, IPSM offers three:
- B.Sc. MLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology)
- CMLT (Certificate in Medical Lab Technology)
Fees, duration, and eligibility of the course:
1. B.Sc. MLT course:
The program lasts three years
The course is open to individuals who have completed the 12th standard.
Fees: Rs 60,000/- per annum
2. DMLT course:
The program lasts two or one years.
Fees: Rs 48,000/- a year
The program lasts six months.
Certification is available to those who have completed the 10th standard.
Approximately Rs 20,000/-
The IPSM institute offers a variety of courses and Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi.
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology.
- MBA in Hospital Management.
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy.
- Bachelor of Optometry.
- Diploma in Dental technology.
6. Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute(RGPI): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
The mission of RGPI is to provide technical education to young people seeking employment, self-employment, and skill development. In addition to being accredited by the SRO government of NCT of Delhi, RGPI is a member of NITI AAyog and the Quality Council of India.
RGPI offers various courses that follow NSDC regulations and UGC-approved courses. Both government and private organisations can obtain certifications from this RGPI. In addition, training sessions and placement assistance are offered by the RGPI.
7. Institute of Para Medical Technology (IPMT): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
It was established in 1974 by R.D. Singhal with 100 students. Approximately 1750 students attend. The purpose of the Institute is to provide vocational and paramedical training for a social cause.
8. Virohan Institute Of Health And Management Sciences: Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
As a member of the Indian Medical Association, the Viran Institute is funded by NSDC and UNICEF and is partnered with them. Virohan has trained more than 5000 students. Programs at the Institute include diplomas and advanced diplomas; Virohan tied up with SKILL INDIA, GE healthcare.
Virohana offers three MLT courses out of the Top 10 Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
9. Unizona Healthcare and Technical council : Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
To create healthcare professionals in the heart of the health industry, the Institute was created. It is affiliated with the Sector Skill Council of India and partners with NSDC, an authorised training institute in India.
Unizonahas experienced faculty who offer customised training courses for candidates. They support all placements.
Two years is the duration of the program.
Students who have completed their 1oth grade with biology as one of their subjects are eligible.
The Fee is Rs 35,000/- per year.
10. Aditya Institute of Technology (AIT, New Delhi): Medical Laboratory Technician(MLT) courses in Delhi
AIT was founded to educate young aspirants in technical knowledge. The curriculum was designed to combine technical courses with multidisciplinary ones.
As part of its affiliation with the Delhi Board of Technical Education, AIT is approved by AICTE.
AIT offers a diploma in Medical Lab Technology courses.
An ever-trending Medical Laboratory Technician Course:
Many people like you wish to become doctors or work with patients to treat their illnesses but are unable to study. You can never give up, and the Medical Laboratory Technician Course will also give you the satisfaction of treating patients.
We take every step to reach the goal. The purpose of every study or course that we take is to raise the career ladder. MLT courses are one of these courses. Medical Laboratory Technology is commonly known as Clinical Laboratory Science in the allied health field.
Each day brings something new to learn; you’re in direct contact with patients. Yet, in the absence of a Medical Laboratory Technician, the role of doctors is paralysed.
Extensive work experience:
It’s challenging but rewarding work to become a Medical Laboratory Technician.
You can pursue further studies in various fields if you possess the knowledge. In addition, you can pursue a wide variety of study options.
Health conditions changed over time, creating a need for and a demand for medical laboratory technicians. An aspirant can become a technician without a doubt. My advice is to pick the right college or university that will add value to your certificate, like Henry Harvin Institute. Review the feedback given by passed-out candidates from the colleges and check for placement assistance.
The above information should help you find a good MLT course in Delhi and college to get accepted. So make your choice right away.
Answer: You do not need to take NEET or EAMCET to pursue an MLT course.
Answer: The admissions process varies by the type of training you want.
Some colleges consider your 10th standard marks if you wish to join CMLT. Many use screening tests or other simple entrance tests as part of their admissions process. For DMLT and B.Sc. In MLT, 12 is the standard, and again, a few colleges consider your marks when considering your application.
Answer: The course duration is one year to three and a half years. I mentioned that it depends on the type of certification you wish to pursue. In-person learning is the preferred method. The course requires live classes. To gain practical knowledge or hands-on experience, you must learn and perform practicals.
Answer: There are exams at the end of the course, and you must pass them. Nevertheless, if you fail in your first attempt, you may be given another chance to take the exam.
Yes, obtaining a certificate is a requirement for working as a Medical Lab Technician.
Answer. Each of the three courses has its importance and value. Your career ladder will be more open to you if you have a higher qualification. With CMLT With certification, you can begin working as a Medical Laboratory Technician and continue further studies.