What is SAP?
SAP means “Systems Applications and Products in data processing”. Although SAP is well known for its ERP solutions, its software portfolio consists of a broad product catalog.
SAP is one of the world’s leading producers of software for the management of business processes, developing solutions that facilitate effective data processing and information flow across organizations.
SAP is used for:
SAP is one of the most widely used enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions today, enabling organizations across various industries to optimize critical business functions such as accounting and finance, human capital management, Supplier relationship management, enterprise performance management.
The SAP certifications include:
- Project management
- Spend Analysis
- Integrated business planning
- Finance Implementation
- Manufacturing Implementation
- Sales Implementation
- Modeling and Data management
- Management Accounting
The Following institutes are the Top 10 SAP FICO Certification Providers:
1. Henry Harvin:
Henry Harvin ERP Academy is a registered career and training organization focusing on value creation for all who enroll in any of the various courses offered. With a motto ‘To Make Educated Employable’, it takes the vision of Mr. Henry Dunster, the first President of the Harvard College, 400 years ago to create an educational institute of international repute.
Henry Harvin is ISO 29990:2010 Certified from UKAF, UK Cert, Training 360, American Association of EFL, MSME, Government of India. & Project Management Institute (PMI). Also has former associations with big consultancies – KPMG & EY.
HenryHarvin’s SAP FICO Course is ranked among the top 3 courses in India provides multiple sessions with many trainers to acquaint participants in Financial Accounting and Controlling. The SAP FICO course trains students to work on SAP FICO tools. The SAP FICO provides hands-on experience on general ledgers, account receivables, account payables.
SAP FICO S/4 HANA Training Course
The SAP FI (Financial Accounting) and SAP CO (Controlling) course provides students with specific information on financial accounting and controlling and helps them master the art of using SAP FICO software on the S/4 HANA Server. Henry Harvin is well-equipped with highly advanced lab tools and updated course material as per the latest industry standards.
Objectives of the course:
- To gain knowledge on present technology.
- Prospects are positive with job placement.
About the Course
- 44 hours of live interactive classroom training.
- Project training for SAP FI, SAP CO, and many more.
- Internship Assistance is provided to students for giving them a practical learning experience.
- After the completion of training, a certificate of SAP FICO S/4 HANA is provided.
- 100% placement guarantee.
- E-learning access with all tools and techniques, video content, and many more.
- Chance to attend regular boot camps for the next twelve months.
- 1-year Gold membership of Henry Harvin.
There are two ways via which you can go for this SAP FICO course and the respective fees structure is:
- Self-Paced Course- You get lifetime support and access and a 24 7-lifetime free upgrade. The fees would be 26550/-
- Live Online Classroom- You get 1-year gold membership, flexible schedules, get the recordings of all the sessions. The fees would be 29500/-
Top Learning Benefits of SAP FICO Training Course
- Learning SAP FICO can be exceptionally useful for both the person and the company.
- This SAP FICO certificate will build your skills and boost your career.
- It will help you gain respect from your office colleagues and employers.
- After completing the SAP FICO training you will get many excellent job opportunities in reputed companies.
- SAP FICO certificate helps you to get a handsome salary in reputed companies.
- SAP FICO training helps firms and organizations running their business and grow substantially.
- This certification helps you to build better relationships with clients to get business.
- It will help you to get more acknowledgment in your professional life.
Various modules of SAP FICO S/4 HANA Course Curriculum
- Introduction to ERP: This Module will guide the Candidate with the knowledge of the basics of ERP and major ERP packages. Gain skills on the use of the Implementation Tools.
- SAP FI Financial Accounting basic: This module will guide the candidate with the knowledge of SAP FI- Financial Accounting Basic Settings. Learn about the Creation of Assignment Company, Company Code, and Business Area.
- SAP FI General Ledger Accounting: This module will guide the candidate with a basic understanding of SAP FI- General Ledger Accounting. Learn to create General Ledger Master and learn to master document entry.
- SAP FI Accounts Payable: This module will help the candidate with the knowledge of SAP FI-Accounts Payable. Create Vandor account groups and assignment of number ranges. Learn to create tolerance groups for vendors and vendor masters. Create Check lots and Maintain the check register. Learn to create an automatic payment program and initiate payment to vendors through App.
- SAP FI Accounts Receivable: This module will guide the candidate with a basic understanding of the SAP FI Accounts receivable. Create Account groups and tolerance groups for customers. Learn to post customer transactions and configure settings for dunning.
The following is a list of all available SAP Courses provided by Henry Harvin-
Check Henry Harvin’s Customers Reviews:
Udemy responds to the needs of the business in an agile and global manner. It’s truly the best solution for our employees and their careers.
Cost of SAP FICO courses at Udemy
- SAP FICO finance and Controlling certification-Rs 1280
- SAP FICO Financial Accounting and Management Accounting- Rs 8640
- SAP FICO Simplified for Beginners-Rs 1280
- SAP S4 HANA-Rs 8640
- SAP FICO Electronic Bank Statement(EBS)+Lockbox-Rs 1280
This course includes:
- 24.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Various modules in this course:
- Enterprise Structure
- Financial Accounting Basic Settings
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Internal Orders
- Profit Center Accounting
- Overview of Product Costing
Who this course is for:
- SAP FICO Consultants / Managers / End Users
- Anyone aspiring to become SAP FICO Consultant or Manager
- SAP & ERP Professionals
- Business Analysts & Consultants
- Financial Analysts & Consultants
- Project Managers & Supervisors
- Accountants & CA (Chartered Accountants)
- Anyone aspiring for a career in SAP
- Anyone aspiring for a career in SAP
3. Victoria University, Ahmedabad
This university provides a degree in Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems). It is a leader in providing SAP education by providing the most comprehensive program.
These latest SAP Solutions include :
- Advance planner and optimising
- Business objects and business intelligence
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Netweaver components
- Business information warehouse
Graduates from this university can find the following career opportunities:
- Leadership roles in ICT
- ERP analyst
- Business software manager
- Business analyst
- SAP consultant
4. Atos India
Atos India has been acknowledged as the leading SAP partner of India. They have been committed to educating in this field for the past 20 years. They cater to different people through their expertise in varied courses of SAP.
Established in 1999, it is the first SAP training institution in India. Moreover, they recognize the constantly growing and changing needs, then evolve to adapt to the SAP market. They have a comprehensive placement program with the following benefits:
- Many company tie-ups.
- They provide the highest salary package for the students.
- They provide grooming and personality development training to all the students for better placement opportunities.
Atos India centers are in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Mumbai. They also offer corporate training to SAP end-users and project teams with or without certification. These courses are aimed to fulfill the skill gaps in the existing SAP users and only focus on the specific needs. These are need-based short-term courses.
5. Delphi Computech:
Established in 1998, Pune, Delphi Computech has paved the way to become one of the leading SAP institutions in India. They offer highly specialized practical training for a career in IT and management. They provide the following SAP services:
- SAP training services (Technical and functional)
- SAP training services at colleges and educational institutions
- SAP training services at corporate organizations
- SAP consulting services
- SAP resourcing
It has been a training center for Sun Microsystems’ Java, Adobe, and Microsoft. They have also earned the Best e-learning Partner award from SAP India. Since it has strong associations with distinguished IT brands, Delphi Computech has advanced well.
6. VACSnSAP Edu:
VACS is associated with SAP and provides programs that make candidates job-ready consultants. This training institute is in Thane, Maharashtra, India.
These programs ensure that every individual who completes the course can easily take on challenging jobs and be on the right career path. They are supported by VACS Technology Pvt. Ltd which is an SAP consulting company for the past 10 years.
They assure the shortest placement time compared to other SAP Institutions in India. On an industry average, it takes about 2 to 3 months to place candidates, but VCAS places their candidates within 1 to 2 months.
7. Incomp software technologies, Hyderabad
One of the best in India, Incomp software technologies delivers training programs on various courses, and SAP is one of its specialties. They have the SAP ABAP and SAP Basis program. They evolve constantly to meet the ever-changing technology. Incomp also has the perfect programs that fit your budget.
Established in 2001, SMEClabs is an ISO 9000:2015 certified company based in Kochi. It has received many accolades from leading companies from across the globe, such as TUV Rheinland, Certiport, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, and many more.
It also has accreditation from NSDC (National Skill Development Centre) and IISC. SMEClabs is a leader in providing various training programs, especially SAP courses in India. They provide the following SAP FICO certifications:
- SAP FICO
- SAP MM (Material Management)
- SAP PP (Production Planning and Control)
- SAP SD (Sales)
This institution equips students with curriculums required by industry standards by collaborating with industry and academic experts. The instructors provide maximum support and help students complete the course.
This program is both offline and online, keeping in mind the needs of the students. A 100% placement assistance is also provided to the participants
9. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu skills started in 1999 with an aim to educate all at affordable fees. Not only this, but they also focus on placing candidates at MNC’s where they require skilled employees. They support their participants by supporting them with practical training and getting them industry-ready.
Today, they are one of the best institutions to provide SAP FICO training in India. They are renowned for their financial, accounting, and tax-related training.
They have over 200 branches across the nation with many accolades under their belt. Their mission is to reduce unemployment by getting all candidates industry-ready.
10. MNP Skill Development Centre
MNP is a focus-driven and performance-oriented training center in Kolkata. They have a diverse set of programs and one of the most popular is the SAP training they offer. They are an SAP specialty training institution in India and offer the following courses:
- SAP – HCM
- SAP – FICO
- SAP – SD
- SAP – PP
- SAP – MM
The duration of the modules is anywhere between 60 – 80 hours or 3 months. The price for each module is Rs. 29,500 and an added advantage is they provide genuine job assistance.
I have provided information about the 10 best SAP courses in India and hope this really helps in taking the right decision.
Why is SAP so important?
It provides information across all departments in real-time. SAP ERP system provides control on different business processes. The centralized system enhances
- Provides better inventory management
- Endorses quality
- Decreases raw material cost
- Effective HR management
- Reduce expenses and enhances profits
SAP FICO is a module of SAP ERP which is used for financial reporting both externally and internally. The SAP FICO full form is FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling). SAP FICO allows an organization to store a complete version of its financial transaction data.
SAP FI is made up of SAP FICO sub-modules. The sub-modules that are often used are
SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO) process and consultant training deliver the understanding and expertise professionals need for better management of financial accounting and reporting in enterprises.
SAP FICO module is very robust and covers almost all business processes encountered in various industries. It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules in SAP.
SAP FICO module is extremely powerful and covers practically all business cycles experienced in different ventures.
Who can go for this course?
No particular requirements are needed to do the SAP FICO certification course, however, this course will be most suitable for:
- Finance Executives
- Job seekers looking to find employment in the domain of SAP FICO
- Employees who are working in the Finance Department
- Professionals generally wanting to improve their skill set to make their Resume/CV stronger
- Existing employees looking for a better role to prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification
- Graduates looking for a Successful Career
- Finance Generalists
- Employees switching to Finance Profession from any domain
- Candidates who have a degree in the field of B.Tech, B.SC, B.Com, or hold a master’s degree.
SAP-certified professionals can thrive into technology and sustain work more efficiently in the following areas:
- Human resources: Employees are the assets and so managing details of employment contracts, appraisals, compensation and payroll, hiring, transfers and promotions, personnel administration, e-recruitment, and more
- Customer relationship management: committed towards long-term, profitable relationships, creating unique solutions for customers, satisfying customer expectations for enhanced customer experiences, facilitating consistency across branches, driving customer value, loyalty, and profitability
- Inventory Management: To utilize the right resources in the right way at the right place at the right time.
- Sales and distribution: Managing sales tasks efficiently, managing sales data lists, sales orders, accurate pricing, billing and credit processes, timely delivery, shipping, and sales support
- Business intelligence: To secure a role in business. Extracting the data, aggregating the information, analyzing the primary issues, and reporting data from various sources; managing data storage, data visualization, report check in different formats such as graphs, grids, maps using BEx tools
SAP courses can be divided into:
This refers to the subject area where the consultant focuses on core areas such as HR, Finance, CRM, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Distribution, Business Intelligence, and more. If the consultant comes from a business operational background, then functional training is suitable.
A technical consultant possesses an academic background where he understands the programming language. They have a comprehensive knowledge of both Advanced Business Application Programming and Master Data Management.
SAP is an integral part of business process management and operational solutions for all companies. It also helps information flow and data processing. Inspiring companies and NGOs around the world are partnering with SAP to tackle some of the world’s biggest challenges and make the world run better. SAP allows transforming your business into an Intelligent Enterprise.
Successful completion would lead to recognition in your career, which in turn would lead to changes in your career role. Making this change taking this risk in your career leads to a great deal of responsibility in your profile.
“Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing” is known as SAP in short. As for Business applications, technologies, software and ERP systems are beneficial.
Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions (ERP) are a new technology implemented in businesses.
SAP is a favorite software with unique offers and benefits. In this technology-driven market, it is a leader and different from other ERP systems.
There are more than 10 SAP modules that SAP training institutes in India offer. You have to analyze which SAP module is suitable for you in terms of future scope and your career goal.
The SAP ABAP is Advanced Business Application Programming is a 4th generation high-level programming language from SAP SE. R/3 applications with its basic system were developed in ABAP.
SAP courses are suitable for
1. Finance Professionals
2. Graduates in any stream with an interest in finance
3. To polish your CV/profile
4. Working professionals entering into the finance department
5. Finance generalists
6.B.Tech, B.Sc, B.com graduates
8. Executives who wish to pursue a career in the finance sector