Digital Marketing is one of the most responsive and quickest in-demand areas in marketing, with a wide range of job opportunities. Various career opportunities are available, including Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Analytics Director and Inbound Marketing Director. Each job in the company is responsible for developing the necessary tactics and techniques. Digital Marketing is a career-focused industry that places great value on achieving goals. Due to its ever-changing nature, it also serves to expand one’s expertise and creativity. With a variety of marketing offered through research engines, websites, and social media platforms, digital marketing is only one of many examples.
Role of Digital Marketer
- Marketing ventures that promote a business and its goods are the responsibility of a Digital Marketer.
- They have a significant impact on driving traffic and generating leads and consumers by increasing brand recognition in the digital sphere.
- To keep up with the ever-growing number of digital media platforms they utilize to design, launch, manage, and track campaigns, they must become skilled in a wide diversity of abilities and technologies.
Skills needed for being a great Digital Marketer
- SEM and SEO go hand in hand.
- As a Digital Marketer, your struggles are worthless if no one notices them!
- Data Analysis.
- Social Media- Need to be an expert in handling Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and more.
- Pay-Per-Click and Social Media Advertising.
- Email Marketing.
- Storytelling skills.
- Basic Design talent.
- Imaginative Problem Solving.
Now I am going to discuss the Top 10 Digital Marketing Agencies that serve Online and anyone can enrol here and be a future Digital Marketer. Nowadays after the Covid 19, every Digital Marketing Agencies gives you the advantages of doing the course online.
Henry Harvin is a professional and skill development leader with a mission to create value for its clients. For them, education is all about providing students with the skills they need to succeed in the profession. Their vision is to be established following Mr Henry Dunster’s ideal of 400 years ago, which is now resonating in the shape of a famous educational institution acknowledged globally. A recent study conducted by Higher Education Digest named Henry Harvin as India’s top Edtech startup.
This educational institute’s most notable characteristics are:
- 3,00,000 pupils training, and there have been 2000 evaluations.
- More than 1100 batches got trained to date.
- 25 cities and four countries are served by our presence.
- It has worked with more than 60 universities and 150 companies.
- Former partners are KPMG, EY, Tracy, Narsee Monjee, and VIVO
- Is ISO 29990;2010 Accredited Approved by UKAF, UK Cert, American Association of EFL, MSME & Project Management Academy by the UK.
- Prominent publications including Hindustan Times, Statesman, Hans India, Business World, The Pioneer, and leading television stations like Aaj Tak and News World India have recognised Henry Harvin’s excellence and distinctiveness.
The Post Graduate in Digital Marketing provide 9 benefits in 1 Program
- Preparation: 12 months of live online interactive classroom sessions
- Projects: Facility for doing projects in relevant sectors such as digital marketing, web analytics, and so on.
- Practical experience of the knowledge gained during an internship is 100% guaranteed.
- The global certification of Post Graduate in Digital Marketing Agencies distinguishes your profile, and the Hallmark of Post Graduate in Digital Marketing next to your name shows experience in the area.
- Placement: Getting a job is essential
- Assistance for One Year After Completion
- Access to e-learning resources such as tools, methodologies, video material, exams, and more
- Regular Bootcamps held throughout the following year.
- Hackathons: Free access to #AskHenry Hackathons and Contests
- Henry Harvin Digital Marketing Academy Post-Graduate is eligible for Program Gold Membership: Get a 1-Year Gold Membership.
The program is divided into several modules
- Getting started with Digital Marketing Agencies -Introduction
- Google Ads
- SEO (how to use Off-Page, On-Page, Local, Mobile)
- LinkedIn Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Brand Positioning
- Paid Advertising
- Digital Content Writing Course along with Advanced Excel and how to earn online.
- Students will have access to customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and for the rest of their lives to the online portal.
Later on, you can apply for an Internship. Agra, Patna, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Mumbai, Nagpur, Jaipur, and many other places provide the Digital Marketing Agencies Courses online. The students can also go for Certified Digital Writing Course, GST Course, SIX Sigma, SAP FICO, Creative Writing, Python, HR Programs and many more for enhancing their career.
2. Reliable Soft Digital Academy
The digital marketing agencies courses have received a perfect score of 5/5 stars from more than 3500 students who have taken them. For this reason, we believe in charging a reasonable price for our digital marketing training. The courses are regularly updated to reflect the most recent developments in digital marketing. Choose your preferred learning mode (video, text) and go at your speed through the lessons. Instructors are renowned specialists in digital marketing who are highly certified and have years of practical expertise. The principles and structure of digital marketing covered in the courses apply to all kinds of websites and platforms.
The Digital Marketing Agencies program consists of 10 courses and 75 lessons. Teach students around 240 topics. The most important highlight is being eligible for a 75% discount.
The highlight of the courses is:
- The complete SEO courses
- Facebook Ads
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce SEO course
- Google Ads Course
- Content Marketing
- Keyword search Course
- Email Marketing Course
- Social Media Course
- Social Analytics Course
- The additional advantage is after the course candidate will be given The SEO Certification and Digital Marketing Certification.
Apart from these students can also learn other courses like SEO Strategy, Content Writing, Social Media Marketing, Structured Data & Schema, Remarketing Ads and more.
3. Great Learning
Academic experts and digital innovators from the academic and business world have created these UGC-recognized degree programmes to assist students to understand key ideas in diverse specialisations. Students will graduate with a university degree as well as a Great Learning advanced professional certificate.
Intending to deliver high-quality blended learning results in Analytics, Data Science, AI, deep learning, cloud computing, and machine learning, Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Krishnan Nair founded Great Learning in 2013.
Great Learning offers a comprehensive programme of help with job placement. Students receive one-on-one career coaching, networking, hackathons, mock interviews, portfolio development, and LinkedIn and resume reviews as part of their career assistance services.
The Great Learning provide PGP-Strategic Digital Marketing. This course covers a wide range of topics, including a comprehensive approach, specialised career guidance, and highly customized mentor-ship in small groups. The benefit of taking this course here is that the University of the Great Lakes has rated it no 1, Advisory Panel, Renowned Faculty and Engagement Program.
The Curriculum consists of:
- Pre-work to Launch
- Customer Understanding and Insights
- Customer Acquisition and Engagement Strategy
- Customer Nurturing Strategy and Digital Marketing Tactics
- Marketing Analytics and Campaign Management
- Capstone Project
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Career Assistance: Includes Resume Building and Mock interview
- Great Lakes Executive Learning Certificate.
During the course duration candidate will learn how to work on Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite, Mail chimp, Canva and more. Other courses offered here are PG Program in Cloud Computing, Executive PG Program in Management, PG Program in Product Management and many more.
The National Institute of Information Technology (NIT) is a skill and talent development organisation that is creating a labour pool to meet global business demands. The firm was founded in 1981 to assist the emerging IT sector in overcoming its human resource issues.
- They provide a comprehensive course on the digital market.
- Program developed by professionals in this field and digital marketing authorities
- You will receive Placement Assurance not less than 3LPA
- Be industry-ready from day one to work in digital marketing project teams
- Create a digital marketing plan that’s in line with your company’s objectives.
- Develop full-stack proficiency by learning business and professional skills.
- The program curriculum consists of:
- Website Design and Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing on Various Social Media Platforms
- Paid Marketing in the Google Ecosystem
- Capstone Project
- The total of the course is 20 weeks. The new batch will start from 04th October.
Other courses available here are the Data Science Foundation Program, the Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance, the Game Development course, and many more.
5. Manipal Pro Learn
Now known as UNext, Manipal Pro Learn will serve the higher education market with its next-generation online learning platform. It provides cutting-edge educational solutions, including industry-relevant curricula, skill-focused development programmes, and scientifically developed academic evaluation alternatives.
With a broad range of course options, expert teachers, and an award-winning learning management system, Manipal Pro Learn has redefined learning in the professional certification programme market. Over the previous two years, Manipal Pro Learn’s courses have helped over 21,000 people better their professions.
Manipal Pro Learn helps working professionals and students improve their abilities and advance in their professions by carrying on the Manipal tradition of over 60 years in education.
Manipal Pro Learn partners with industry leaders such as Google, Sandbox, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and PEOPLECERT to provide high-quality courses that will help you advance your career.
This programme from Manipal University has several advantages:
- This course was developed by Manipal Pro Learn and Google India.
- This class is taught by Google Certified Trainers with at least five years of expertise in digital marketing.
- Working on real-world projects gives the students practical experience in internet marketing.
- The student also learns digital marketing and prepares for Google Ad Words certification examinations.
- They give you self-assessment tests after every lesson to make sure you’ve comprehended the material.
Who are eligible to enroll for this course?
- To enrol in this programme, you must have completed your high school diploma and two years of college.
- Students with a technical or managerial background.
- Students are starting in the field of digital and internet marketing.
- Individuals who want to be digital marketers by profession.
- A marketer who wants to master digital marketing to better their professional standing.
- The use of digital marketing by affiliates and entrepreneurs to reach a wider audience and expand their businesses.
The following is the course outline:
- The course is organized into five courses and covers all areas of digital marketing agencies such as search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, web and Google analytics and online reputation management.
- The curriculum includes theory (online and in the classroom), webinars, quizzes, case studies, assignments, and working on real-world projects.
- There are two MCQ examinations, one at the end of the 7th session and the other at the end of the 12th session.
- Conducted on Google portal.
- For the two MCQ exams, you must score at least 80 per cent. You become a Google Certified Professional after completing the 3-month course with Manipal Pro Learn and Google India.
It’s a three-month programme with 16 lessons spaced out over three months, and it comes in two types:
- Webinars taught by industry professionals — On weekends, industry specialists offer live training sessions. The cost is Rs 32,538.
- Classes in a classroom — Classes are held in six cities including Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. The cost is Rs 34,500.
The other special courses available here are the Arts & Design course, Communication, European Studies, Geopolitics, Humanities, Languages, Philosophical Arts and Philosophy and lots more.
6. Learning Catalyst
Catalyst specialises in web/mobile-related programming and we do a great job with it. We’re based in Mumbai and have one of the broadest selections of specialised digital programmes you’ll find anywhere. These would be appealing to a wide range of people with backgrounds in marketing, design, and technology. We have a lot of expertise teaching courses in specialised web and mobile fields. These include customising training for corporations like ICICI and IBM and even studying electives in these areas in some of the country’s oldest media institutions (like MICA and SICM) Our courses have been attended by business professionals from businesses including Kingfisher, Taj, Jet Airlines, and L&T. (Here is a bigger list).
Our webinars (Catalyst Series 1 and Catalyst Series 2) frequently feature some of the best brains in the industry discussing important topics. Instead of preaching to the choir in the classroom, teachers facilitate conversations to aid the batch’s understanding of topics. All courses are held on the weekends to make them accessible to professionals who have other commitments. The online learning environment is available to everyone seven days a week.
Here, students put their knowledge to the test by answering a series of questions and providing explanations, which are then addressed in the following session. Learning Catalyst has been offering classroom training in current professional fields including digital marketing agencies, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things (IoT) for the longest time (almost 9 years).
Reach Local, Cactus, Interactive and Accenture are some of its recruitment partners. Other partners include Loylty Rewardz and Convonix. Every single employment request gets a response within 24 hours here.
Learning Catalyst Provides Certified Course on Digital Marketing Agencies.
The course contents:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Website Designing
- Social Media Marketing
- Good Analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- ECommerce Operations
The tools taught to students during this course are HubSpot, WiX.com, Mailchimp, semrush, Google Analytics, WordPress. Other courses available here for students are Mobile App Development, Website Design/Development, Big Data& Cloud, Web Marketing and many more.
Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens, and Mike Sokolsky founded Udacity, Inc., an American for-profit academic company that offers massive open online courses. Thrun claims that the term Udacity derives from the company’s intention to be “audacious for you, the learner. ” Udacity offers over 200 free courses (but do not offer a certificate). A certificate of completion is awarded to all Nanodegree programme graduates, as well as those who complete a single paid course or an executive programme. You can learn more about Udacity’s partnerships by checking out their list.
With Udacity, students gain a comprehensive grasp of Digital Marketing Agencies from all angles.
- The course will last for three months in total.
- The following batch will begin on Tuesday, September 22nd.
- This course can be attended by anybody, regardless of prior knowledge or experience.
Students will learn the fundamentals of using a computer, such as how to navigate around the screen and use the mouse.
The training will cover the basics of marketing.
- A plan for the content
- Marketing on Social Media
- Publicity for Social Media
- Internet search engine marketing (SEO)
- Google AdWords for Search Engine Marketing
- Publicity on the Internet
- When it comes to Email Marketing, knowing how to \create and optimize your campaigns with Google Analytics is important.
Other courses include Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Python Programming for Data Science, and Business Analytics. Top IT firms including Google, Amazon Web Services, MODE, Alteryx, and IBM have partnered with the Nanodegree programs to develop them.
At the top of India’s corporate education ladder stands the All India Management Association (AIMA). According to the Business Standard, it is India’s 7th best business school and the 3rd top private business school in the northern region. AIMA offers a wide range of courses to its students, including management courses, research programmes, and correspondence programmes. There are a variety of management courses offered by AIMA in New Delhi including PGDITM (Information Technology Management), PGCM (Financial Management), PGDM (Executive), and PGDM Business Analytics (Financial Management). AIMA is a Delhi-based, for-profit school that was established in 1993. UGAT is responsible for administering the tests. There are 22 courses spread out across 5 different tracks.
Aims of the Digital Marketing Course in AIMA:
- Investigating the new internet-based tools that are being developed.
- Get access to the world of social networking sites
- Recognize and evaluate the attitude of the internet user.
- Create technologies that improve the online shopping experiences of consumers.
- Marketers should keep an eye on, assess, and iterate on actions that increase traffic.
- Examine online marketing analytics and determine key performance indicators (KPI).
- Marketing activities in both digital and conventional media should be blended to achieve the best results.
- Better customer segmentation, trends forecasting, and consumer analytics will benefit marketers.
- Obtaining a customer’s DNA to assist with marketing decisions.
- Digital Marketing Competencies in AIMA:
The initiative has had a huge impact on the lives of hundreds of people. You can also improve your digital marketing talents. A Do It Yourself approach is used to teach the basics and applications of digital marketing in this curriculum.
The programme aims to develop an overall understanding of digital marketing agencies / online marketing platforms, web analytics, social media tools, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, mobile marketing, email marketing, Pay per click, digital display marketing, content marketing and strategic marketing.
The Digital Marketing Course consist of
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM)
- Mobile Marketing (MM)
The course will take 5 months to complete, including 60 hours of live teacher teaching and 12 online projects. Other courses available to students include the Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management, the Advanced Certificate in Management, and the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), among others.
Udemy, Inc. is a U.S.-based massive open online course provider geared for working people and college students. As of May of 2010, Eren Bali, Gagan Biyani, and Oktay Caglar have come up with the idea for the company. There will be 44 million users on the site by June of 2021, doing 183,000 courses along with 65,000 certified trainers and teaching students in 75 languages.
- Students can enrol in The Complete Digital Marketing Course, which includes 12 benefits in one package.
- Learning Master Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- You tube
- Email Marketing
- Analytics, Etc.
- This course will cover the following subject areas in greater depth:
- 35 articles, 22.5 hours of on-demand video, and 10 downloadable materials
- Lifelong access to the service
- Use on a mobile phone or a television
- Awarded with the certificate of accomplishment.
Udemy is recognized by box, Apple, Netflix, Eventbrite. The Python Mega Course, Microsoft Excel, Ultimate Adobe Photoshop, SAP FICO, and Content Writing are among the other courses available to students.
10. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is a fantastic resource for anybody interested in learning about Digital Marketing. The fact that it is so well-crafted and taught by such knowledgeable professors adds to its allure and educational value. The assignments are crucial, and you won’t be able to complete them if you don’t attend class frequently. NASSCOM has made a free online course on the Big Data Foundation available to students, professionals, and anybody else who is interested. Digital Vidya, a NASSCOM Future Skills ecosystem partner, is offering a course that would normally cost Rs 5000 for free for a limited time. Students who complete the course will be eligible for two certificates from Future Skills and Digital Vidya.
Too far, Digital Vidya has trained more than 60,000 pupils. More than 5800 student batches have been created, and it is available in 55 countries around the world, with more than 10 years of experience.
- Digital Vidya is one of the top ten best online education providers in 2019.
- The Certified Digital Marketing Agencies Course consists of 44 modules and takes 100 hours to complete.
- Each student receives 140 hours of homework, plus the option of two internships.
- Upon completion of the course, students have access to more than 250 job placement possibilities.
- NASSCOM Internships are a given if you complete this programme.
- Students get access to learning resources totalling $72K.
Students who complete the course will be eligible for 3 Exclusive Internal Digital Marketing Agencies Certifications with 12 External Internet Marketing Certifications and 8 Google Digital Marketing Agencies Certifications. Here you can also learn about courses such as Data Science and Analytics and Inbound and Social Media Marketing.
Taking a certification course is a good way to verify that you’re not one of the many people who call themselves a digital marketer. To become a certified professional digital marketer, you’ve mastered the fundamentals, acquired the fine details, gained practical experience, and received training from industry leaders. A career in digital marketing isn’t always the dream profession that most individuals imagine while they’re in school. However, when you evaluate the chances in this dynamic profession, you’ll see that the digital marketing agencies future forecast is nothing but excellent, and it will remain so in 2021. If you can afford the course costs and want to learn digital marketing agencies from industry professionals, enrol in any of the above-mentioned institutions to jumpstart your career as a digital marketing agencies expert.
Other Courses by Henry Harvin
Types of Digital Marketing are:
Social Media Marketing Platforms.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing
The 3 natures of Digital Media are:
The founder of digital marketing is Rand Fishkin.
They are four different types of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Some essential services produced by a digital marketing agency include:
• Website Development
• Search Engine Optimization SEO
• Google Ads
• Social Media Engagement
The following are the most important elements to consider when choosing a digital marketing service provider for your company:
• Identifying your needs and budget
• Knowing your goals and objectives
• Determining your service mix
• Services provided by the digital marketing consultant
Twitter has over 313 million users and is an excellent platform for sharing information.