Currently, Korean is included as a second language course in India. Read on to learn about the 12 best Korean Language courses in Bangalore.
Pardon me for slipping into Korean. The popularity of k-pop and k-dramas in India has surprised not only me but the whole country. (By the way, it means “hello” in Korean!). We will surely get to the top 12 Korean language courses in Bangalore. But before that, why the interest in Korean? Let me answer it.
Korean dramas and pop music have become as popular as the past Hindi-K dramas, especially since the pandemic. As a result, the rapid rise in interest in this language is not unexpected.
Interest in Korean is not only to sing your favorite BTS and other pop songs but also to excel in your work and career. Korean as a second language opens up entirely new possibilities. Thus, this blog is all about the top 12 Korean language courses in Bangalore.
Korean Language courses in Bangalore
Bangalore. Or should I call it Bengaluru? The name does not matter. What matters is that Banglore is a city with varied culture, a dynamic populace, and immense opportunities.
International tech companies have their base in Bangalore. Also, the linguistic culture is diverse. Given these points, it is not unlikely that Korean as a second language is the choice of the fun, young Bangalore!
Subsequently, many institutions came up with Korean Language courses in Bangalore. Take a look at the top 12 Korean courses in Bangalore.
1. Henry Harvin
Let me start the list with the number one institute of online training. Henry Harvin. Not only does this institute offer a Korean Language course in Bangalore, but it also has an entire academy dedicated to teaching in-demand languages.
So, Henry Harvin’s Korean language course in Banglore offers the best platform to learn the Korean language. It is designed not only to quench your interest in the Korean language but also to make you proficient in reading, writing, and speaking the language.
The course specifically has three levels. They are
- Beginners Level – With two sections, this level includes reading and listening to the basic Korean grammar and vocabulary of the Korean Language.
- Intermediate Level – Next, is the 3rd and the 4th intermediate levels. It has three sections including the listening, reading, and writing of the Korean language.
- Advanced level – The 5th and the 6th levels deal with reading, writing, and listening abilities to structure and form sentences as well as a wider vocabulary of the Korean language.
Key Highlights of Henry Harvin’s Korean language course in Bangalore.
So then, let us come to the key highlights of this course. What does this course offer to make someone enroll in it? Read on:
- First and foremost, six levels of varied durations each for immersive learning.
- Second, virtual access to different tools, evaluations, video content, etc., as well as projects in the Korean language.
- Third, month-to-month boot camps for 12 months.
- Last, certification and placement support for the next one year upon completion of the course.
Benefits of the course
If the key highlights still have you wondering about this course, then let us look at its benefits. What do you get on registering for the course? This is answered below:
- First of all, the joy and wonderful experience of learning a new language as well as a culture.
- Second, express yourself easily in the Korean crowd.
- Third, you increase your career opportunities as a translator or language teacher.
Fees and Durations
Now we come to the most important element of the course. Its fees. The content of the course consists of 6 levels. However, each level has different costs. As well as different duration. Here is the table below in detail:
|Level||Duration (Hours)||Fees (INR)|
Other Language courses by Henry Harvin
As I mentioned earlier, Henry Harvin has a full-fledged Language academy that offers courses in other languages. Let me list the other language courses below:
Besides these language courses, Henry Harvin also offers a Postgraduate program in French, Spanish, and German Language. Check out the site for more information on these courses.
2. Institute of Universal Languages & Education, IULE
Moving further down the list will take you to the courses of the Institute of Universal Languages & Education, IULE. It is the best foreign language training institute in Bangalore, especially for on-site/classroom training.
There are online courses for training in other languages, but the Institute offers only classroom training for the Korean Language courses. IULE’s Korean Language course in Bangalore was designed with a career outlook in mind.
Key features of the course
So, without any delay let me bare out the key features of this course and list them in detail:
- Acquire fluency in speech with a clear foundation and basics.
- A lear demarcation of spoken Korean language based on the age and status of the speaker and listener.
- Get trained on what your body language should be while talking in Korean.
Benefits of the course
Next, let’s move on to the course benefits. These are:
- Have an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the language.
- Due to the small number of members in the group (4-8 members per group), it is fairly easy for the instructor to pay personal attention to each member.
- They not only teach about the language but also provide knowledge of formal/informal etiquette, lifestyle, and body language.
- Experienced trainer with up-to-date knowledge of the language and other aspects of training.
Other language courses
IULE offers top-rated Foreign Language Training classes for more than 20 major languages such as English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Romanian, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Norwegian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Malay, Indonesian, Turkish, etc.
3. Prizma Academy
The next among the Korean Language Courses in Bangalore is Prizma Academy’s Online Korean Language Course in Bangalore. Prizma Academy offers online courses in many foreign languages including Korean.
Also, with online classes, the training goes beyond the boundaries of the city of Bangalore. Anyone in the world can enroll in the Prizma Academy course.
Course Key Highlights
Now, let’s take a look at the main course highlights offered by Prisma Academy.
- Experienced and qualified trainers. Not only do they have basic qualifications, but they also have a master’s degree and a Korean teacher certificate.
- Teachers not only create teaching materials but also continuously research and develop textbooks and teaching materials for appropriate education.
- Multiple levels for full language retention.
- Student-centered communication sessions are useful for learning.
Benefits of learning from Prizma Academy
Now that we’ve seen the main highlights of the course, let’s take a look at the benefits of enrolling in the Prizma Academy course.
- A fun, effective, and motivational learning method.
- Online training means no hassles of work-class balance. Learn at your speed and convenience.
- The institute not only teaches the language but also polite ways to start and end a conversation.
- With the support provided by Prizma Academy during training, you will achieve good results on your language test.
Other language courses
The Korean language is one of the many language courses offered by Prizma Academy. In addition to the Korean Language course, Prizma Academy offers courses in the German language, the Spanish Language, French, and Japanese language courses. Besides these major languages, Prizma Academy also takes courses in Mandarin, Russian, Italian, Turkish and Arabic languages.
4. Bengaluru City University
What’s more when the university in your city offers Korean Language courses! You heard it. The next on the list is the Korean Language Course offered by Bengaluru City University.
Formerly known as the Bengaluru Central University, this institute offers certificate, diploma, and higher diploma courses in the Korean Language course. So, without further delay let’s get to the highlights of the program.
Key Program Highlights
- Learn from experienced instructors.
- Plus, a fun and enjoyable learning experience.
- Moreover, an outstanding live online course.
Benefits of the Program
Now that we’ve seen the highlights of the program, let’s move on to the benefits of attending the Bengaluru City University Program.
- This course opens up a myriad of possibilities and that too with proper systematic guidance.
- In addition to proficiency in Korean, this course also helps in building a strong network through workshops, corporate gatherings, knowledge voyages, and student exchange programs.
- Moreover, get internship opportunities upon course completion.
Bengaluru City University offers certificate courses, diplomas, and higher diplomas in other major languages too. In addition to the Korean language, the Global Language Studies program includes German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Italian, etc.
Udemy requires no introduction. Surely, many of you might have signed up for some courses offered by Udemy sometime in your career. Udemy has nearly 7000 courses relating to the Korean Language.
From beginner levels to advanced, Udemy has a course for everyone. Additionally, you can call it a Korean Language Course in Bangalore, as all the Udemy Courses are online.
Key highlights of the course
So, let us quickly look at the key highlights of the course.
- You will not only speak but also learn to read and write in the Korean language.
- In addition, you will be familiarized with Korean grammar building blocks.
- Plus, learn the pronunciation of words without first hearing them.
- Furthermore, this course is among the top-rated courses trusted by industry experts.
Advantages of Udemy’s Korean Language course
Similarly, let us look at the benefits of signing up for a Korean Language course from Udemy.
- Learn more than 600 useful words.
- Moreover, study at your pace. 41.5 hours of on-demand videos.
- In addition to the videos, get lifetime access to the study materials.
- Learn not only on the laptop but also through mobile and TV.
- Master the basics of Korean to excel in your career.
As I mentioned before, Udemy has nearly 7000 courses relating to the Korean Language. Check out the website and choose a course that best suits your requirement.
Just like Udemy, we have another online learning portal, Coursera. Comparatively, Coursera has a limited number of Korean Language courses. Still, the ones that are listed are pretty much in demand.
Speaking of the course, this is a beginner-level course. Specifically aimed at cultivating the basic conversational skill of the applicant.
What do you learn in the course?
Let us look into what you shall learn from the course.
- Understanding the daily simple conversations.
- Converse about the basic ordinary subjects.
- Acquire knowledge of Korean linguistic culture to understand the structure and basics of Korean.
Advantages of the course
Now that we’ve reviewed the course details, let’s take a look at the course benefits.
- Because it is an online class, it has flexible planning and learning elements.
- Also, there is no juggling between work and class.
- In addition, a certificate for sharing on social media after completing the course.
In addition to the Beginner level Korean Language course, Coursera offers many other courses in Korean from beginner to intermediate level. For more information on the courses, please visit Coursera’s website.
It is an application that makes it easy to learn a foreign language. If you are into language learning, you surely must have come across this site/app. An American language learning website, it hosts numerous courses in various languages.
Moreover, it is a fun game-based app. Choose from free, paid, and subscription-based courses.
Key highlights of the Korean Language course
So, let us now talk about the key highlights of the course from the website.
- Game-based fun learning. Earn points and rewards as well as time-based challenges to learn in a fun way.
- You can also learn a language you are familiar with. Duolingo offers over 100 language courses in 40 languages.
- You can participate for free. You can choose the paid or premium version only if you like the course and teaching method.
Benefits of registering with Duolingo Korean Language Course
Now that we’ve seen the main highlights of the course, let’s take a look at the benefits of the course.
- Continuous research builds effective and efficient learning such as reading, listening, and speaking.
- Coupled with the best artificial intelligence (AI) and linguistics, lessons are curated at just the right pace and level.
- In addition, their friendly mojo, duo (owl), gives reminders and fun challenges, and the gaming features keep your spirit high!
- Finally, this course is not your typical boring classroom lecture. Learning is filled with fascinating exercises and playful elements that expand your skills.
Of course, as a language app, Duolingo offers courses in other languages in addition to Korean courses. Courses include Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German, Italian, and Dutch.
8. 90-day Korean
Now, this is one language website/app that is specifically dedicated to learning the Korean Language. Owing to its online format, you may call it a Korean language course in Bangalore. Does not make any difference!
This app aims at just one thing: to help learn the Korean language fast. For this, they have curated courses that deal with different elements of the Korean language such as Hangeul-The Korean Alphabet, Korean Phrases, Korean Numbers, Korean Culture, etc.
Key highlights and benefits of 90-day Korean
- Set your schedule-your own. Owing to the Korean Language course material sent to your mailbox, you are free to go through them at your own scheduled time. No pressure!
- Regular check-ins from your learning coach help you stay focused and on track.
- Not to mention, a personal coach means one-on-one attention. Learning becomes easy and hassle-free.
- The 80/20 learning methodology helps retain information that is required while discarding unwanted lessons. Save on time!
As I mentioned before, this app is solely dedicated to the Korean Language. Thus, it does not have courses in other languages.
However, its Online Web Program does require a special mention. As an inner circle member, you get weekly lessons and unlimited email support. Additionally, your work is proofread by native Koreans. There are regular testing and exciting challenges and much more. You may visit the website for more information on this.
The name of another language learning institution that offers Korean Language courses in Banglore is Multibashi. Of course, the mode of learning is online. Of course, the learning mode is online. However, the best part for Bangalores is that this institution is physically present in Bangalore.
Multibhashi includes both; audio-video learning as well as app-based learning. In addition, they also offer customized services. Let’s take a closer look at the highlights and benefits of Multibhashi.
Key Highlights and Benefits
- A knowledgeable and helpful trainer will guide you through every step.
- In addition, a free demo session is available to test the ease of learning.
- Also, a well-defined course structure helps with rapid learning.
- In addition, you can study freely with a flexible schedule.
Besides the Korean Language course, Multibhashi offers courses in the same mode, in other languages such as French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Persian, Tibetan, Italian, and Russian.
10. Korean Language Class
Next, is another physical Korean Language course in Banglore class called the Korean Language Class in Krishnarajapura in Bangalore.
Located in Bangalore, this is the closest Korean language course for Banglorites. Trainer Miban is a freelancer and has over 10 years of work and life experience in South Korea. That’s nearly like learning Facebook from Mark Zuckerberg, right?
Key Highlights and Benefits
- The course curriculum is defined as per the Sogang National University, South Korea.
- Moreover, you can select the learning mode; Online or offline.
- In addition a well-qualified and experienced trainer who understands the language and culture well.
11. English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
Just north of Bangalore at Hyderabad, you come across another university that offers online Korean Language courses.
When learning a foreign language, it is inevitable to mention this university. Bangalore or Hyderabad, it doesn’t matter if you have one of the best Korean Language courses!
Key features of the course
- This Korean Language course is a part-time course. So, you can balance your work with the class.
- In this course, you will learn not only the linguistic aspects of the language but also the culture, historical and geographical importance of the language.
- Additionally, this university is the center of excellence in the field of English and Foreign Languages.
Benefits of signing up with EFLU
- You may join any level starting from the beginners to the advanced.
- EFLU offers a one-year part-time advanced diploma in language proficiency.
- Although the classes are online, if any event of classroom training arises, they have hostel facilities for men and women.
Besides the part-time Korean Language course, EFLU offers part-time courses in other languages such as Arabic, French, Italian, Chinese, and Persian. Of course, its name in the field of English Language is well known.
12. Learn Korean in India (LKI)
Last, but not least, we come to another language learning platform, Learn Korean in India (LKI). It is ranked as the number one Korean Language course in India. So it’s no mistake I call it the best Korean Language course in Bangalore.
This platform focuses only on Korean and offers courses on all aspects of Korean. Designed by Satish Satyarthi, founder of popular Korean language website topikguide.com and Learn Korean of India, this platform provides comprehensive learning in the Korean Language.
Course Highlights and Benefits
- In addition to teaching Korean, LKI will improve your ability to speak Korean by holding weekly language courses with native Korean speakers.
- Moreover, with experts in Korean linguistics and Korean language education as trainers, you learn the language in an easy, quick, and effective way.
- Furthermore, periodic group discussions and doubt solving sessions in a private group session with the instructor.
- Also, they support the preparation for TOPIK certification.
- Plus, personal feedback on the assignments completed and submitted.
Because they are completely devoted to Korean, LKI offers only courses on various aspects of Korean. For example, Korean Level 1, Level 1B, Level 2, and other certificate courses.
In a nutshell, Sign up! Discover new languages and open up a world of possibilities.
Learning a new language is a wonderful personal experience of learning about a new culture. Not only that but it also boosts your intellect. Not to mention, the enormous career opportunities that accompany it. Being bilingual opens you up to a new culture, makes you a multitasker, and if nothing else, is full of fun and entertainment.
Finally, after writing this blog about Korean language courses in Bangalore, I might try one of these courses myself! So, don`t think twice. Get your masala dosa and a cup of coffee and take a Korean language course in Bangalore today! Happy learning!
tto boja! (By the way, that means ‘See you again!’)
Of course. With over 75 million Korean speakers around the world, it makes sense to learn the language. The growing popularity of languages in India also opens up many career opportunities. Moreover, you can easily sing those favorite k-pop songs!
After enrolling in the Korean language course, if you are fluent in Korean, you can apply for a job as an interpreter or translator at a multinational company, or in an Indian company doing international business, a foreign embassy, etc.
Hangul-The Korean alphabet is easy to learn. With the necessary practice, you can easily master Hangul.
It takes 3 months to have a 3-minute conversation in Korean. Provided that you study for 7-10 hours a week.
TOPIK means Test Proficiency in Korean. This is a Korean government exam for non-native Korean speakers.
Each level of the TOPIK exam has a cutoff grade that counts as a passing score. For more information on TOPIK exam results, please visit our website.