India in Digital World
Over the years, evolution has been all around us. The technology has progressed and most sectors are being digitalized. Now-a-days it’s quite recurrent to notice abundant Ads popping across social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram etc. This is a kind of strategy adopted by marketers to attract people to spread their brands. India has built a strong digital economy over the last three years.
Besides the enormous growth in communication, technology, entertainment, advertisements, marketing and so on, digital marketers in India are high in demand. Adopting the evolving trends and implementing new strategies and techniques can transform your business as a marketer. This aids in creating a brand, making an online presence and driving more customers.
Can I be a digital marketer too?
Yes, of course, you can also be a digital marketer. Pursuing the digital marketing course helps you to equip yourself with techniques, skills and strategies to accelerate your business. Various educational platforms are offering this course. Amongst them, Henry Harvin is the best Edtech platform providing digital marketing courses.
Henry Harvin is the world’s leading educational institution that facilitates 400+ courses in different streams. It has more than 300,000 alumni across 7+ countries. Apart from that, it is ranked among the Top 100 Edtech companies in India. It has received the “Best Corporate Training Platform Awardee” by Entrepreneur Education Innovation.
Digital Marketing Course:
Henry Harvin provides the digital marketing course online, with a time duration of 40 hours of live virtual training program. You can join this course without having any prior knowledge of marketing. This course helps the aspirants to acquire the fundamental knowledge of marketing and in-demand skills to stand out among the competitors. Besides that, it helps you to achieve your goals in this digital world and earn a handsome package. Its comprehensive curriculum covers marketing strategies on various social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube. Additionally, soft skills development and resume building are also offered in this curriculum.
Why Henry Harvin?
- Provides 9-in-1 package along with training programs, live projects, Internships and Bootcamp sessions
- Get one-year gold membership that incorporates e-learning access to recorded videos, projects, case studies, course content for 1 year
- Acquaint hands-on experience through live projects during the training program
- Receive globally recognized and accepted hallmark certificate after course completion
- 100% job assistance and Issues seven certificates from one course which includes 1 from Henry Harvin, 1 from Facebook and 5 from Google
- Training sessions are led by industry experts having an experience of more than 10 years
- Therefore by the end of this course, you will gain marketing knowledge on all the social media platforms
- Additionally, you will earn a fair understanding of creation of Google Ads, HTML basics, SEO audits and designing webpages
Apart from digital marketing course, Henry Harvin delivers many courses such as
- Advanced SEO Course
- Post Graduation Program in Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics Course
- Advanced Email Marketing Course
Along with HH, many other educational institutions are furnishing digital marketing courses in India. A few are listed below.
- Jain University
In recent times India has become a home for many leaders with profound knowledge of the digital world, entrepreneur abilities and abundant business skills and strategies. In this blog let me introduce the leading digital marketers in India who are playing a key role in building India as a digital country.
1. Neil Patel
Neil Patel started his marketing journey at the age of 16 and grew as the most successful entrepreneur and digital marketer in India. He helps other companies like NBC, GM, Amazon, eBay and HP to enlarge their revenue. He stood as a New York best-selling author and was recognized by the United Nations and President Obama.
All about Neil Patel:
- The Wall Street Journal calls him the “Top influencer on the web”
- Created 100 most brilliant companies in the world
- Awarded as one of the “Top 10 online marketers” by Forbes
2. Neha Kulwal
Neha Kulwal is the driving force behind Amitad Affiliate India. She has been in marketing for over 11 years and had successfully paved her career. She rooted a hold on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and MR (Market Research). Moreover, she has created a mark for marketing abilities, techniques, strategies with her unique ideology and stood among Digital marketers in India.
All about Neha Kulwal:
- Bagged the “Women Entrepreneur Award”
- Labelled among “50 Most Influential Digital Marketing Leaders” by WMC
- Awarded as “Socialwomen 2022” by Socialsamosa
3. Pradeep Chopra
Pardeep Chopra, an IITian and the CEO of Digital Vidya, a leading Digital Marketing and Data Analytics training company. He is the most desired international speaker in entrepreneurship and digital marketing. He has been in this field for over 20 years, pioneering the internet industry since 2000. He got on board with OMLogic consulting. Furthermore, he participated as a speaker in World Blogger, Social Media Summit and NASSCOM India Leadership Forum.
All about Pradeep Chopra:
- Led more than 50 webinars in 2014 for entrepreneurs, students, marketing professionals and sales
- Honoured with “Outstanding contribution to Virtual Marketing Ecosystem” by echoVME
- Held a series of mentoring sessions on Digital marketing at TiE Delhi, NEN (National Entrepreneur Network) and so on
4. Bhanu Garg
Bhanu Garg, the founder of digital marketing deal is a professional expert. Apart from being SEO at Credihealth, he launched Digital Jabong, the Top Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon. Moreover, he is a master in marketing on social media, content advertisement and promoting Facebook. Additionally, he gained a good command of WordPress, SEO, content composition, blogging and GoogleAdwords. Besides, upgrading his skills consistently and learning for better abilities aided him to be a leader.
All about Bhanu Garg:
5. Suresh Babu
Suresh Babu started his career as a lecturer and later worked as a chef at a cruise company. knowing the importance of digital marketing he then moved into the marketing sector and founded WMA (Web Marketing Academy). He is into teaching, consulting and digital marketing for 19 years. He worked with Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Decathlon, Yahoo India, Redbus, NSRCEL, IIM Banglore and many more. Besides, he is the corporate digital and social media marketing trainer for Decathlon.
All about Suresh Babu:
- Organised abundant web marketing conferences, summits, seminars and training programs in India
- Hosts a weekly show on digital and social media and podcasts for communicators
- Featured in The Hindu, Fortune India, SRQ and Herald-Tribune.
6. Prateek Singh
Prateek Singh, the founder and CEO of LearnApp, is an online educational platform. LearnApp provides ample resources on teaching trading, business and investing. He emphasizes learning new skills to become financially independent. In line manner, he is an IT advisor, speaker, Youtube personality and an expert on computer systems. He is marked for his Youtube channel “Better Tricks” which provides tutorials, tricks and tips on technology.
All about Prateek Singh:
- Launched many startups without an appropriate degree and stood an exemplary to many failures
7. Priya Florence Shah
Priya Florence Shah, CEO and founder of BlogBrandz Digital LLP helps individuals, businesses and startups to brand themselves. BlogBrandz provides website design, content creation, business blogging, content marketing and SMM (Social Media Marketing) to boost online visibility and reach out to the audience that helps to increase sales of your business.
Besides being a businesswoman, she is an author. Her books are among the bestselling available on Amazon. She also furnishes services in editing, writing, blogging and Ghostwriting.
All about Priya Florence Shah:
- Launched award-winning publication “Naree.com” in 2017
- Been a part of various training sessions and conferences on multiple aspects of writing, SEO, Pinterest and Organic digital marketing
- Associated with SHEROES as a group editor and raised website traffic to 200K monthly page views
- Honoured with “REX Karamveer Silver Award” by SheThePeople
8. Tarun Batra
Tarun Batra, the founder of Sheer Creatives has exceptional skills and a unique approach to acquiring goals in social media marketing. He is an expert in advertising, marketing and promoting brands. In line manner, he is skilled in computer networking, HTML, Facebook marketing, Microsoft office and Social media marketing. Seer creatives assist businesses, individuals and marketing professionals build their brands, SEO ranking and branding.
All about Tarun Batra:
9. Sorav Jain
Sorav Jain, founder of Digital Scholar is the world’s leading digital influencer, a spokesman and a corporate advisor. He sets a perfect example of “Passion over Education”, coming from a biotechnology background to an expert in digital marketing. He trained many students and professionals in digital marketing, Facebook advertising and Personal branding. In addition to that, he lectured at various conferences held at TiE Chennai, TiE Coimbatore, LIBA, GLIM etc.
All about Sorav Jain:
- Awarded as “Top 25 Social Media Professionals in India” by Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Listed as “Top Social Media Marketers” by Social Samosa under the age of 30
- Featured in The Hindu, BuzzSumo, TOI and worked with over 100 brands such as Bosch India, Ramco systems, Manyavar, Cashkaro etc
10. Lakshmipathy Bhat
Lakshmipathy Bhat is a professional in marketing communications and advertising agencies. Coming from a Zoology background he has developed as a Digital marketer in India. Though he failed as an entrepreneur, all his experiences and learnings aided his progress. Besides, having a good command of traditional advertising, branding also acquired a fair understanding of technology and digital media. Currently, he is working as SVP in Global Marketing and Communications at Robosoft Technologies.
In line manner, his column is worth reading, he wrote many columns on digital platforms like Economic Times, afaqs, Financial Express and more. Furthermore, he is a visiting faculty at IIFM Business school, Bangalore.
All about Lakshmipathy Bhat:
11. Mridul Kabra
Mridul Kabra started his career as a blogger and consulting clients as a freelancer. His interest in Digital marketing made him grow in this field. He worked as a consultant for more than 100 companies and individuals to attain their goals. He is an expert in SEO, Web designing on CMS, content creation and content management etc. Nevertheless, he is a TEDx speaker and also provided many training sessions on Digital marketing at IITs, NITs and MBA colleges in India. Now he is involved in building Udemy courses.
All about Mridul Kabra:
12. Subham Sharma
Subham Sharma is a Digital marketing freelancer who helps individuals, startups and business professionals grow digitally and attract customers for sales production. He has an experience of 2 years in Web designing, Social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Graphic designing. He helped more than 10 businesses personally to market their business online. He is skilled in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, PPC, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
All about Shubham Sharma:
13. Kanchan Shahdadpuri
Kanchan Shahdapuri is Vice President of Product development at Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. she is an SEO expert in the marketing and advertising industry. She started her journey 14 years back and was honored with several awards in Digital marketing. Some of her well-known clients are Myntra, Thomas Cook India and more.
All about Kanchan Shahdadpuri:
- Supervised the group of 30+ PAN India and delivered glaring outcomes
- Appreciated with many awards for proposing the best SEO ideas to the clients like Myntra, Apollo edoc and Royal Sundaram
- Her client Thomas Cook India was awarded as “Best Travel Website” by India Digital Awards, “Marketing on Small Budget” by IMA awards etc
14. Prasant Nilkanta Naidu
Prasant Nilkanta Naidu, founder of Lighthouse Insight pursued MCA from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. Though he started his career as a business analyst soon he quit the job to fulfill his dreams and got into the list of Digital marketers in India. He was associated with leading brands like oracle, HSBC and Black Rock too. At present, he is working as a Senior Fundraising Consultant at DTV Group. Prasant has a good understanding of marketing, social media and even fundraising.
All about Prasant Nilkanta Naidu:
- Lighthouse Insights was named one of the “Top 10 Social media blogs” by Social media Examiner and Indiblogger
- He was awarded by CMO Asia and ABP news for his contributions to the industry
- His blogs were featured in Shareaholic and Asian Age for their extraordinary story
15. Himanshu Arora
Himanshu Arora, co-founder of Social panga and The Yellow Shutter is a seasoned scholar in digital marketing with 16 years of experience. He has worked with the biggest brands like RIL, Metro cash, Canon, Linkedin, Google, Facebook and many more. He has created a place among Digital marketers in India with his brilliant strategies and management skills.
All about Himanshu Arora:
- Worked directly with 50+ firms including Fortune 500 companies
- Delivered over 35 digital pieces of training to corporates like HUL, TOI, TCS and more
Digital marketing is one among energetic and high-spirited jobs. Having a basic knowledge of marketing, advertising, SEO and taking up a few marketing courses can help anyone to get into this race. With appropriate skills, abilities and updating yourself with new trends can help anyone to be among Digital marketers in India. Hope this blog helps you if you are aspiring to design your career in Digital marketing. You can approach these Digital marketers in India through social media platforms with the provided links.
Frequently asked questions
A. There is no specific educational qualification. If you are creative and interested in the advertising and marketing sector then this is the best choice. Many digital marketers in India come from various backgrounds.
A. Abundant offers are waiting for you globally. The only thing is you to analyze your skills and abilities to get into the right platform.
1) SEO expert
2) Advertising Influencer
3) PPC Administrator
4) Digital Marketing Executive
A. Some skills are traits but some skills that you can learn are
Open to learning new things
A. Yes, of course, India is becoming digital from now all the businesses and industries are promoting their sales, brands through digital media. so, don’t worry you will be in demand.
Thank you for the valuable information you share about the digital-marketers which is so useful and relevant.